ADHD Teen Coaching
The following are the processes and procedures which are the highlights of our ADHD Teen Coaching Program:
- The opportunity to more deeply understand, accept, and use positive personal characteristic and natural strengths to his/her advantage;
- A chance to adopt a more effective way to learn and operate in life;
- Confidence building through taking actions that provide successful outcomes;
- Assistance to learn when/how to ask for the help necessary to stay on track in school;
- Academic support through developing the habit of keeping up with school work, sticking to a routine, and homework/project planning;
- Basic self care monitoring such as sleep and eating habits and taking medication;
- Organizational techniques of not forgetting or losing keys, phone, wallet, books, binders, and homework;
- Emotional support and understanding for the feelings that come with having ADHD and being different;
- Navigation through issues that come up concerning feelings toward and relationships with family members, peer group, and social environment at school;
- An understanding and acceptance of the advantages to working hard now for a better future later.
Contact us today or call 617-524-7670 to learn more about our ADD/ADHD Teen Coaching Programs.